Location: Middleburg Heights, OH
Pay: $80,000 – $130,000 / year
Reports To: Anthony Tarescavage, PhD, CEO & Clinical Director
COMPETENT. HONEST. FAIR. Cleveland Psychological Testing conducts objective, comprehensive, and evidence-based clinical, forensic, and police psychological evaluations that withstand the strongest scrutiny.
Since its founding in early 2021, the company has expanded its office three times and has had a 400% increase in its revenue year-over-year. Currently a solo practice under the direction of Dr. Anthony Tarescavage, we are expanding into a group practice in early 2023.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a premier assessment practice in Cleveland. Learn more about the company at www.clevelandtesting.com/about.
A successful Assessment Psychologist should be able to perform psychological evaluations with adults from a variety of settings, including law enforcement, military veterans, active duty military, injured workers, criminal defendants, disability claimants, and other civil and criminal forensic assessments. We also conduct adult ADHD and other mental health assessments. Duties include conducting psychological testing and assessment, writing assessment reports, and developing oneself to the highest professional and ethical standards in forensic, police, and clinical psychology.
Compensation is $100/hour for 15-25 clinical hours per week for this full-time W2 employee position. Employees are eligible for up to 10 hours per week of paid professional development time at $25/hour. There are also opportunities to develop and contribute to peer-reviewed research. Competitive insurance and fringe benefits.
This job is the perfect fit for psychologists who want to be the best versions of themselves and to contribute to the highest quality assessments in the field of psychology. In particular, this position is ideal for psychologists who value providing services for law enforcement, military personnel, criminal defendants, and blue-collar workers. It is also a great fit for individuals who value flexibility and want to maintain a positive work-life balance for family or loved ones. Finally, individuals who place a high value on completing their work with honesty and integrity will love working in this practice. Come be a part of something great!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent writing skills
- Capacity to easily build rapport with evaluees
- Devotion to highest professional, legal, and ethical standards.
- A growth mindset; eager for feedback and professional development opportunities
- Ability to complete work with high efficiency; all reports have turnaround times of 3 business days.
- Ability to touch type and write reports while meeting with evaluees
- Demeanor and critical thinking skills to defend opinions during testimony
- Must value diversity of thought, being open to viewpoints of individuals from different cultural, demographic, and political backgrounds.
- Must have genuine positive regard for individuals from the following populations we serve: law enforcement, the military, blue-collar workforce, and the criminal justice system.
- Training will be provided, but applicants should already have a strong background in the fundamentals of psychological assessment and testing. Forensic assessment experience preferred but not necessary.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology or nearing completion of degree
- Licensed to practice psychology in the state of Ohio or nearing license eligibility
- In good standing with their current licensing board (if applicable)
- Special consideration for military veterans
- Early career psychologists or those about to earn their PhD are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- License/CEU Reimbursement
- Liability Insurance
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 15-25 clinical hours ($100/hr), 0-10 professional development hours ($25/hrs).